Translate to your language helper

Friday, June 26, 2015

Roundup, GMO and other pesticides


  When the Farmers and handlers have to wear protective clothing, it speaks volumes about what this food is like. If you really stop to think about it, when they're spraying the crops for pesticides they're spraying the food as well. If this spray is killing bugs, what's it really doing to people? They say it's safe, but they also said that fire retardant was safe to use in products like Gatorade. 



I was guilty too and still am at times, without really thinking I'll buy something just because it was cheaper, without really reading the label, then regret when I go to make a meal, taking my time, and I scan the ingredients and see what it's Really made out of. I'm bad at that with convenient cans of fruits and veggies, hamburger helper or some other boxed or canned food, just because it's easy and cheap. It hasn't been until full blown cancer and all it's nasty symptoms have hit, that it's forced me to change, or I have to keep putting up with the symptoms that eating this are causing.


Trust me, if you get a disease that doesn't like chemicals, you'll know it. Eating anything that has chemicals in it, flares up cancer Really bad and holy cow does it itch and burn. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. 


The only thing that doesn't hurt, literally, is raw and organic food and I've quickly learned how expensive organic is. But, the body knows the difference immediately now. If chemicals are this hard on older person's diseased body, imagine what it's doing to healthy bodies, your body, and you're not even realizing it. 


You probably won't realize it either, till your an old fart like me and get stuck with a body like this and your forced to make expensive and drastic changes that frustrate you. Trust me, it will be much easier on the future you, if you make smart changes now. Said with old fart wisdom and love~  









x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always honesty please. Like it, hate it, I want to hear the good and the bad. Honestly ^_^