Translate to your language helper

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Shame on these pages


  Enough is enough and I'm listing the ones that deserve "Shame on you's" for how they set up a page. This seems wrong to me, to be forced to input email to see test results that benefit people and that help them to make better and safer choices.

Being forced to subscribe to something, the site owner may as well place a charge on accessing their site. Same difference. Make it public that you want to people to have to pay in some form, to see the information that you advertise as being available.

This is simply deception in my own opinion and makes me not want to go back, no matter how much I like the author and site.


http://labs.naturalnews.com/Water-Filter-Test-Results.html







No comments:

Post a Comment

Always honesty please. Like it, hate it, I want to hear the good and the bad. Honestly ^_^