Translate to your language helper

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Pop-up's and Ads and Spam, Oh My! (and grammar)

What annoys me the most when I'm on the hunt for information is How Many places have pop-ups now, either wanting my email, or trying to make me click on something else so I can see the page. In this quest for knowledge and so I can pass along this information to you, Pop-up free, I've suffered through their endless barrage of pop-ups. But, very much worth it so I can present to you, a frustration free site that you can navigate with ease and, Pop-up free. 

When I do create a link, it will take you to a definition of the word for a better explanation. I try to avoid linking to information that have pop-ups, but if you should happen to run into one, please let me know! I want this to be completely "pop-up/ad free" and as smooth as possible. I'm also trying to make sure that if you "hover" over a link, you'll know exactly where it will take you. I think it looks less cluttered this way. 

I will always try to reference where I got the information and any other resources that I feel may help in your quest for knowledge too. If you have any ideas though, or if you know of something that you'd like to see added, please say so. I very much encourage feedback, good, bad, or ugly. Honesty is all that matters. I want your honest opinions. This site is for you. 

If you see spelling/grammar errors too, please let know me. That's another minor annoyance, when reading articles and the person has, well, major issues with spelling. Sometimes it's hard to decipher what they're trying to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always honesty please. Like it, hate it, I want to hear the good and the bad. Honestly ^_^