Translate to your language helper

Friday, June 26, 2015

Hello, Welcome and what I'm doing here

Hello and welcome to this tiny little blog. Why am I here, you wonder? Well, I'm here because I'm passionate about bringing information to you on healthier ways to eat and that will hopefully help to make your world a bit better.

I also have cancer (ovarian, vulvar, I have HPV too, not sure what else) and I'm glad I do! Why? Because it's opened my eyes to a subject that there's not near enough information on and I want to bring that information forward to those of you that need it too. I'm scoured the net to find the recipes that are cancer friendly, meaning more organics, more raw, Much less processed foods and sugar. 

What I'm doing here is: Passing along information that I find useful, but without any ads, nor popups nor slide show, nor any other avenue that's going to make people click to gain that information. I'll always note the author's and their references, and if anyone objects to their information being put here, simply let me know and I'll pull it but, it frustrates me when an author, or the web page that they put the information on, forces clicks. I've found sites where every page I turn makes me click on something to see anything. Argh!

I understand that people want to make money but, I do not feel that this is the way to do it. You can find other ways such as using ads, adclicks, adsense. Those forced clicks do not add up enough to make it even close to being worthwhile. A few pennies I do add up over time but, Please, you can make faster money on eBay by selling funky looking potato chips or painted rocks.

I'm simply taking a stand against popups and forced clicks and displaying the information here, popup free for everyone to enjoy, without hassle. Please feel free to make suggestions, to say what you like and what you don't. After all, I'm creating this for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always honesty please. Like it, hate it, I want to hear the good and the bad. Honestly ^_^